News & Updates
Not Just Students: What the New Title IX Regulations Mean for All UNC Charlotte Community Members
- Tuesday, September 29, 2020 from 10-11 am
- Presented virtually (Zoom link will be sent to all registrants)
- Presented by Sarah Edwards, Associate General Counsel, and Dr. Michelle Reinken, Director of Title IX Compliance
- The federal government issued new rules in May 2020 that govern how universities respond to incidents of sexual harassment and sexual assault. As of August 14th, those new rules have become new policy at UNC Charlotte. Join us as we walk through the final Title IX regulations, explain how the regulations compare with the prior legal landscape, and discuss what those changes mean for UNC Charlotte's students, faculty, and staff.
- To register, contact Melanie White.
To learn about upcoming Legal Training Sessions and other Office of Legal Affairs events, visit the OLA's Presentations and Events page.
Who We Are
Meet Our Attorneys
James E. S. (Jesh) Humphrey IV, Vice Chancellor for Institutional Integrity and General Counsel
Samantha (Sam) Sears, Associate Vice Chancellor and Deputy General Counsel
Jeffrey N. Jensen, Senior Associate General Counsel
Amy S. Kelso, Senior Associate General Counsel
Sarah O. Edwards, Associate General Counsel
Bradley (Brad) Trahan, Assistant General Counsel
T'Ajai (Tee) Carrington, Higher Education Legal Fellow