- University Policy 315, Copyright Policy
- Atkins Library Copyright Site: Comprehensive resource for faculty and students on copyright law, including ownership, fair use, plagiarism, TEACH Act, classroom use, online use, and library resources.
- Atkins Library LibGuide on Copyright: This guide is intended to provide you with an overview of copyright and fair use in the educational setting, as well as links to resources where you can learn more about specific topics.
- Copyright Law in the Educational Setting: This information is provided to assist members of the UNC Charlotte community by summarizing basic copyright laws, especially as they relate to distance learning, multimedia, and web development, and is not intended as legal advice. Please seek legal counsel to obtain specific legal advice.
- Copyright Basics: PowerPoint Presentation by OLA
- The Office of Legal Affairs considers the following resources useful, but the OLA is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of these resources.
Copyright Infringement Annual Notices
University Trademark Information
UNC Charlotte Trademark Licensing FAQ
Patent Law Resources