- The Office of Legal Affairs provides legal advice* to UNC Charlotte administrators on a wide variety of issues affecting the University.
- The OLA Practice Areas Chart indicates which attorneys handle specific subject areas.
- Training Sessions for Faculty & Staff: Starting in 2017, the Office of Legal Affairs is offering monthly open training sessions to UNC Charlotte staff and faculty on a variety of legal topics. Click here to see upcoming sessions.
- Legal Symposia: Each year, the Office of Legal Affairs presents a one-day free symposium on a variety of legal topics in higher education law. Click here for links to past symposia and presentations.
- The OLA maintains UNC Charlotte's University Policies, a series of policies of general applicability to members of the University community.
- For the convenience of the UNC Charlotte community, the OLA also maintains a list of Notaries Public on campus who offer their services to members of the University community.
- More questions about what we do? Try our OLA FAQ page.
* NOTE: The Office of Legal Affairs does NOT advise administrators, faculty, staff, or students on any personal legal matters. The Office of Legal Affairs provides comprehensive legal advice and assistance to the UNC Charlotte Board of Trustees, the Chancellor, the other senior administrators of the University, and through them, to the University’s faculty and staff, only on legal matters involving or affecting the institution. For more information, click here.