On October 30, 2013, the Office of Legal Affairs held its Fall Faculty Symposium, addressing a number of legal topics relevant to faculty members. Below are the agenda and copies of the presentations that were made during the symposium.
If you attended, please fill out our questionnaire.
Classroom Policies and Practices: The Legal Context
- Jeff Jensen, Senior Associate General Counsel
- Amy Kelso, Senior Associate General Counsel
- Sarah Edwards, Assistant General Counsel
Students of Concern: Red Flags, Reporting, and Resources and Q&A
- Jesh Humphrey, Deputy General Counsel
- Christine Reed Davis, Interim Dean of Students
- Rebecca MacNair-Semands, Senior Associate Director, Counseling Center
Management of Intellectual Property at UNC Charlotte and Q&A
Conflicts of Interest and External Professional Activities
- Carl Mahler II, Executive Director for Office of Technology Transfer
- David Broome, Vice Chancellor for Legal Affairs and General Counsel